So now that you’ve found the perfect outfit - You want to buy it right?
But what shipping should you select? And will it reach you in time for that big night out?
Don’t Worry! We’ll explain everything for you now…
- Which shipping method should I select?
We provide different shipping methods to ensure that every one of our customers can receive their parcel when it suits them.
For UK Customers:
- UK Next Day Delivery - This must be ordered Before 7pm in order to reach you the next day. It costs £5.99, and is not guaranteed for delivery on any Saturday.
- UK Saver Delivery - This has an estimated delivery time of 4 working days and costs £3.99.
- Saturday Delivery - This is for people who work Mon-Fri. We will deliver your parcel on the following Saturday if you order before 4pm on Friday and it costs £5.99.
Unfortunately we do not deliver on Sundays.
For Republic of Ireland customers:
We have a special delivery service that takes 2 to 3 working days and costs £4.99. This in not guaranteed for delivery on Saturday.
For European customers:
Our delivery takes up to 5 to 10 working days and costs £6.99.
For International customers:
Unfortunately due to shipping costs we only allow International Orders of 6 items or less at this time.
If you live in the USA or Canada, United Arab Emirates, Australia and New Zealand or Turkey delivery can take up to 7 to 14 working days and also costs £6.99.
- Wow, that’s brilliant! So is there anywhere that you don’t ship to?
Unfortunately yes. Due to individual country custom requirements we do not deliver to the following destinations - Andorra, Canary Islands, Greenland, Gibraltar, Iceland, Normay, San Marino, Switzerland, Vatican City State, Asia and Russia.
- So Can I use my MasterCard?
Yes. We accept a range of different credit and debit cards listed below:
You can pay by Visa Card, Both Credit and Debit and Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Laser Card and even via your PayPal account. (If you don’t have a PayPal account you can get one at www.paypal.co.uk
Paying is simple too. If you have chosen to use a credit or debit card to pay for your order, simply fill in the following card details:
- Card Type
- Card Number
- Card Name
- Start Date
- End Date
- Issue Number (this is for Maestro and Solo Cards only)
- Security Code (this is the 3 digit number on the back of your card on the signature strip as seen below)
If you have chosen to pay via PayPal, all you need to do is log into your account using your email address and password. You will then be asked to confirm the security code or issue number for the card that is associated with your PayPal account. And it’s really that simple!
Now that you’ve paid, you can sit back and relax, knowing your brand new Boohoo clothes are on their way to you!