jessicalouisexox asked: im trying to return an item, and have no idea og how to! what ia an RMA number and where do i get a returns note from ?
An RMA number is a returns authorisation number that is issued when you log your returns online via your BooHoo account. This helps us identify your return and the reason for the return of the item.
Please see below for information on returning your item(s).
If you created an Account when placing your order, you must notify us online before you return a product. In order to do this you must:
1. Log onto My Account and view your Order History.
2. Select the relevant order and click on “Return an Item”.
3. Select the item(s) you wish to return and select a return reason from the drop down menu.
4. Click on ‘RETURN ITEM’. Your return will be then logged on line and this will generate an RMA number for the return.
5. Write the RMA number(s) on the Returns Label next to “Returns Ref.”
6. The parcel must then be returned via the Post Office Counters in accordance with the details set out below.
If you didn’t create an Account or are having problems with the online returns don’t worry! You are able to return your order at the Post Office following the process below, but please ensure your Order ID is clearly visible on the sticker. The warehouse will process the RMA number when they receive the parcel back.
Returning the parcel
1. Repack the item in its original packaging (if available).
2. Over sticker your address label with the boohoo.com address label found on the bottom right of your delivery note.
NB - do not send to the address at the top of the delivery note.
3. Reseal the boohoo postal bag using the second double-sided self-adhesive strip.
4. The package will need to be returned over the Post Office counters.
5. Obtain a certificate of posting from the post office (You will need this as proof of return).
NB - do not post the package through the post box.
Please note returns need to be received back at our warehouse within 14 days of date of dispatch in order for your account to be refunded.
We will contact you to confirm that the returns have been received and when the refund has been processed. Please note that it can take up to 21 days for a refund to be completed.
For information on how to cancel your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations please refer to the Returns Policy found on our website.
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.