We Need You! Vote For Us!
Adverse weather conditions: possible delivery delays due to snow.
Please VOTE for us so we can keep our title as ‘Best Online Retailer’ in Lorraine’s High Street Fashion Awards!
Vote For Us!
Due to the adverse weather conditions, some customers may experience a delay in receiving their parcels. Our delivery teams are working as hard as they can to get your parcel to you.
Delivery may be delayed to all postcodes beginning KT, GU, RG, TW, HP, SL6, SL7, SL8.
Delivery to the following areas may also be affected.
- South of England
- East Devon
Deliveries to residential and rural locations around Somerset and Wiltshire may be delayed. However, our couriers currently have access to most towns and city centres in these areas.
Please contact us if you have any queries about your deliveries.
- You can ASK us a question via this blog.
- You can LIKE us on Facebook and post on our wall:
Facebook New Zealand
- And you can follow us on Twitter @Boohoo_CShelp
Payment information update.
l0nelydrunkandvunerable asked: Has the return date limit for christmas orders been extended? My boyfriend ordered me a bralet and its too small but its now past the usual 14 day return date policy...
I can confirm that our Christmas Returns policy is as follows:
- Orders placed between 1st December and 24th December 2012 will have until 17th January 2013 to return any unsuitable items.
- Orders placed before 1st December, or from 25th December onward will be subject to the standard 14 day return policy.
I hope this information helps but if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
We now accept American Express card payments on site.
purpl3diamonds asked: Hi, I was just wondering if the Returns Note comes with your order as I don't have one and would like to return a dress I bought.
You don’t need a “returns note” to send your items back to us, as you can log your returns online.
In order to do this you should:
1. Log onto My Account and view your Order History.
2. Select the relevant order and click on “Return an Item”.
3. Select the item(s) you wish to return and select a return reason from the drop down menu.
4. Click on ‘RETURN ITEM’. Your return will be then logged on line and this will generate an RMA number for the return.
5. Write the RMA number on the Returns Label (found at the bottom right of your Delivery Note) next to “Returns Ref.”
6. The parcel must then be returned via the Post Office Counters.
I hope this helps answer your query :)
nicolakay asked: I returned two items last week and I think I forgot to include my returns note inside. Both the pieces are in original packaging with labels and the returns label is displayed clearly on the front with the items order and returns number. will my return still go ahead smoothly?
Yes I can confirm that if the returns label was attached to the parcel with your returns number on, then the returns team will be able to identify your order on our system and there will be no problem at all in issuing the refund for you.
I hope this reassures you, but if you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Delivery to BFPO addresses.
teenagetlmebomb asked: I have made an order from the Republic of Ireland after 7.00pm, will I still receive my order?
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland takes approximately 2-3 working days.
I hope this answers your query.
We’re here to help!
Good news! boohoo.com delivers to BFPO addresses!
For delivery to BFPO addresses, customers should ensure that the delivery country selected is United Kingdom and should not write any other address details after the BFPO number on the address, as this can lead to mail being diverted to the wrong BFPO location.
Customers should select the Next Day delivery option ONLY (please note the parcel will not arrive with the customer next day, but will arrive at the BFPO sorting office the next to be despatched from there accordingly).
Customers should address their parcels as follows:
Service No Rank Name
Operation Name (If applicable)
For more information about addressing parcels to BFPO customers should refer to the MOD website (http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/DefenceFor/ServiceCommunity/BFPO/HowToAddressYourMail.htm)